Wednesday, October 14, 2009

TENCON Update

Went to the first day of TENCON today.  They announced TAM version 11 will be coming spring of next year.  They encouraged everyone to update to 10.3 as its very stable.  They are continuing to make stability improvements instead of new features.  They encouraged us to submit PMR's as they do read everyone and try to work them into the program.  I went to 3 classes today some better than others.  I will soon be writting about setting up benefits in tam 10.x. How to use the basics of benefits in tam to get all of your information in tam and help benefits to become paperless as well.  It may not be a perfect benefits solution but it will help to organize and unify the way benefits stores information.  If you havent been to a TENCON I highly recommend it its not a vacation at all but a bunch of very good information and so many classes to choose from that I wish I was 2 people.

More info soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment